Sideviews of Charlie

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
He looks short in his pics because of the angle I take them at (I am usually up above him) and it's hard to take a pic to the side of him because he is always facing me (that dog never takes his eyes off me!:rolleyes: ). So these we the best pics I could get of a sideview lol.

He is about 20" high at the shoulder (which is about the same height as my knee) ACDs have long bodies and their necks should be about 1 third of their body length.

Not exactly from the side...

I snuck this one while he got distracted!:p

Selkhet

Den Mother
lol, he's cute! All the Australian cattle dogs I've met were too hyper to stand still long enough to get a good look at em!

Fran27

I look at all pictures thread, I just usually don't have time to comment on all of them... I really love seeing people's dogs though! He's really cute!

Kase

Great side shots, Charlies gorgeous. I love his markings, theres just so many different aspects to his coat. Have you drawn any pic of Charlie where you can see his whole body, I'd love to see them hint hint :D.

DanL

A guy who visits the people who live behind me has a blue one, it's a cool looking dog. It barks a lot when he's there but the dog is very well behaved and goes off leash with it's owner. He's an older guy and the dog looks older too.

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Kase said:
Great side shots, Charlies gorgeous. I love his markings, theres just so many different aspects to his coat. Have you drawn any pic of Charlie where you can see his whole body, I'd love to see them hint hint :D.
Nope, not yet, I've been busy drawing other peoples dogs... I am working on a dog named "Mandy" and I have another photo to do coming in the mail, and I am also going to draw a dog in color as an easter gift for someone... Oh yeah, I'm working on a horse too. lol:)

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
A lot of ACDs have very unique markings, have you seen this years Best of Breed video on Westminster? The first dog is just gorgeous, I havn't seen anything like it. And of course the other dogs are lovely too.:)

If you want to take a peek go Click here and then under "Ch Reddenblu's Howdya Like Me Now" choose "Breed Judging" and it should come up!

(All the ACDs who entered this year are blue!:eek: :D )

Kase

AusCatDogs_4Ever said:
Nope, not yet, I've been busy drawing other peoples dogs... I am working on a dog named "Mandy" and I have another photo to do coming in the mail, and I am also going to draw a dog in color as an easter gift for someone... Oh yeah, I'm working on a horse too. lol:)

Oh ok, feel free to post any in the dog and pet art forum so I can see them :D.

Members online

No members online now.