Willie's got a lump

Maxy24

I was petting Willie yesterday and as I went down his side I felt a lump on his left side, a few inches in front of his hip. It's a decent size, maybe a 1/2 inch across. He just turned 6 a few days ago. I'm feeling sick to my stomach about it. I don't even know if we have the money to go to the vet at the moment and have it tested (but we will, eventually), never mind the treatment needed for something like cancer. Please send vibes and Prayers for Willie, I need him to be okay.

What sort of cancer would present itself on his side like that? Anyone ever have a cat lump turn out to be nothing? I know dogs tend to get fatty tumors, though usually when older, but I feel like cats don't get them so much.

Cats can get fatty tumors. :)

Is it somewhat pliable? Regular/symmetrical?

Look into Bloodroot as well as Essiac and Cat's Claw. A woman who runs a horse rescue shared with me that she's treated many animals for cancer with bloodroot and has had 100% success.

I use Blood Root for treating it. One must judge the amount used according to the size and weight of the animal, but I have had 100% success with it for years now and no failures. The treatment takes about 4-6 weeks of daily consumption but there doesn't appear to be side effects for any of the dogs I have used it with and they all stopped their cancer in it's tracks. Doesn't remove tumors, but it does turn them off. Surgery removes the tumors and the dogs recover just fine.

Maxy24

No not yet, I go back to school the end of August so I'm hoping they'll take him before that. It feels perfectly round, it's on his side, but up near his back, it's almost high enough to be on his back.

Thanks for the vibes and advice, Renee where is a reliable place to order those things from?

Members online

No members online now.