ok strider or any1

poeluvr

[FONT=Arial]so what do u all think is the samtest dog. i think borde collie. if you want me to say why i will![/FONT]

There are always theories. They never test EVERY breed, and generalizing about which breed is most intelligent makes as much sense as saying that people with brown hair and blue eyes are smarter than people with blond hair and brown eyes . . . Every dog is an individual. Some breeds seem to have been bred more for cognitive ability than others, but really, with all the emphasis on conformation and arbitrary standards of 'beauty' that type of breeding is too commonly falling by the wayside among too many breeds recognized by multi-breed organizations. It would probably be more accurate to say that the typical working dog is more intelligent than the typical AKC show dog . . . Not an absolute, by any means though.

poeluvr

no its just for fun. one type of dog to another is much different then brown hair to blonde hair. each type of dog has different characteristics , if your just gonna argue, then why respond. i know some people do have opinions on this.
thank you :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Im with renee....you can't say one breed is smarter than another...it depends on the individual dog.

poeluvr

o my..of course you are then dont respond i have been pm people last night bout this and they have opinions about which dog they beleive is smarter.
im all for u guys having opinions but without you bashing this thread.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LEA said:
o my..of course you are then dont respond i have been pm people last night bout this and they have opinions about which dog they beleive is smarter.
im all for u guys having opinions but without you bashing this thread.
How in the world could you say I was bashing this thread?!?!?
I told you my opinion, which you asked for!!

poeluvr

its not a opinion about thwe thread its a opinion on the existence on this thrwad. just dont answer if ur not going to answer the question

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LEA said:
its not a opinion about thwe thread its a opinion on the existence on this thrwad. just dont answer if ur not going to answer the question
NO it was an answer to the question!
You asked which was the smartest breed in our opinion....I told you I don't think there is just one smartest breed that it depends on each individual dog.

but whatever.

poeluvr

how do u cancel a thread? u guys seem to think it shouldnt be here, and so far tthis thread has made me look stupid for putting it up so how do i get rid of it, is there any way?

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LEA said:
whatever exactly.
you know that wasn't what i was looking for
but you asked a question....and of course people are going to give you answers that aren't the same as what you think the answer is!!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LEA said:
how do u cancel a thread? u guys seem to think it shouldnt be here, and so far tthis thread has made me look stupid for putting it up so how do i get rid of it, is there any way?
tell an administrator or someone like that.....renee can delete it!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LEA said:
i have no idea what the answer is thats why i asked it , how do i delete the thread?
Like I said there isn't one answe.........anyways. You need to send a private message to chazhound or renee or another moderators!

To answer your question, I agree with BabyBlue and Renee.

And why are you being so rude?? They're just answering your question!!

Members online

No members online now.