The big Disney Report

milos_mommy

I love Disneyworld so much, I REALLLLLLY can't wait to take my little one there!

I'm gonna tell you a secret.
This thread *kinda* sort of a little teensy bit makes me hope my baby is a girl. Even though I sort of hope it's a boy and I really don't have any preference, this thread makes having a daughter look so awesomely fabulous I can't help it.

Also, is Hannah quite tall for her age, or are some of those characters pretty short? Lol. I also love how she's dressed so formally in all the pictures.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Thanks everyone.

Rapunzel is coming up. We met her twice this trip but the first time was REALLY fun.

I never wanted a girl, always said I wanted a boy and now i could not imagine life without a girl. He is a riot and so fancy and proper lol. She is fairly tall. Almost 43 inches. Ahe is very lanky, long and lean. She is all knees and elbows lol.

It really is a super fun place to be. The happiest place on earth for us. I mean it is fun because of what it is but also it is the cast members. They do EVERYTHING right. They go way above and beyond in every aspect from the towel animals mousekeeping leaves behind in your room to the guy sweeping the streets at magic kingdom who sees your little princess and stops to remove his hat and bow to her to the security guard who carries around an autograph book and finds little princesses and asks THEM for their autograph to the woman who keeps the crowds under control during parades but uses that time to dance up a storm and provide entertainment to the waiting crowds while doing her job to the bus driver who makes balloon animals just for fun and gives one to your child because they are celebrating their birthday/first trip/or just to see their smile, etc etc. it can't be matched

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
The 3 o clock parade

Meeting Cinderella

Beautiful curtseys

Twirling with Aurora

I just love her smile in this one lol

Rapunzel... waiting with open arms

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
This rapunzel was REALLY fun. I don't know what they were talking about here lol

They look like old friends lol

She got to hold rapunzels hair

Hair mustaches

Hannah got a really extra special long hug and as we were leaving Rapunzel said "Goodbye... I miss your laugh already" lol

Next we were off to see Mickey. We got fastpasses for the princess and mickey so we waited less than 5 minutes for each one.

I love this laugh she kept doing where she would bring her hand up to her mouth and giggle. She did it the whole trip and it was so cute lol

After that we headed back to Storybook circus to do the Dumbo ride that we missed earlier. We had some time to kill before the Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it parade and the fireworks but by this point we had done everything we wanted to do and more so we were just going back and doing things twice and what not. that entire day we didn't wait more than ten minutes for anything. It was awesome.

I had to post this one because I find it so funny. He looks so excited for Dumbo doesn't he? He really wasn't grumpy he was just looking around and happened to look at me JUST as I snapped the photo lol

See... he was having fun lol

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
SIGH... I love this castle

Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it parade. This parade comes around the Hub in front of the castle and then it stops and all the characters get off the floats and everyone goes out into the street for a dance party

Time for Wishes the fireworks display behind the castle. This may be my absolute favorite thing at Disney World. When that song starts my eyes fill with tears lol

a couple videos... not good quality but you get the idea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDyBvetNt9c&feature=plcp

Video with Cinderellas castle covered in Christmas lights. So beautiful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWGcK4WiGYw&feature=plcp

I also mentioned earlier in my postings about the Magic Shots where the photopass photographer was telling Hannah about the secret of Tinkerbell. I took a picture of the picture from my computer screen since I don't have the photopass cd yet but you get the idea. isn't it cute?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Day 4: Downtown Disney and Epcot

Thursday was a casual day (well not that you can tell by Hannahs attire lol). I let Hannah sleep in as much as she wanted which turned out to only be 8:30. Then we took our time having breakfast, having a bath in the big jacuzzi tub and just lazing around and then we headed to Downtown Disney. I wanted to get our annual Christmas ornament for our tree and a new purse to replace my other one that I used and abused and now the strap is going to break any moment lol.

Hannah is ready to go... she insisted on wearing the hairpiece from bippity boppity boutique lol and I think I did a decent job of putting it in

Hannah and Grammy while we were waiting for the bus

Photo op

Penny Press

SANTA!!!! had I realized we would see him I wouldn't have mailed her letter and instead brought it with us as he had a special compartment in his chair for all the letters. She was telling him all the things she already got (from grammy and my family lol). She said "I already got my ipad and my rainbow dash" lol

Then we headed back to our room for lunch and while we were there Hannah discovered this under our table. She kept saying "Goofy is under the table... I see Goofy" and I didn't really give it much thought, just figured she was playing a silly game but then she talked Grammy into getting down and looking and Grammy said "No there really is a goofy under there" so I checked and it says "Gawrsh, Why are you looking under here? Are you Goofy?" LOL I don't know who put it there but I checked in my brothers suite and he didnt' have anything under his table lol

Then we were off to Epcot where we had to immediately stop and meet Goofy. No one was in line for him so we walked right up.

They did a little footy dance together and were pretty in sync

Teaching Goofy how to curtsey

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
ontinuing our day 4 at Epcot

As we walked in we met Goofy... then we headed off to the Chase Disney Rewards Visa member meet and greet again.

When we walked in we saw Mickey, Minnie and.... GOOFY LOL. Hannah says "WHOA how did you get here so fast" and the photopass guy didn't miss a beat and says "We were all wondering how YOU got here so fast" LOL

That is what she is asking goofy in this photo while Mickey and Minnie are taking care of her Baby Minnie lol

With Minnie still cradling baby Minnie Hannah shows everyone the boo boo she got (she got a jewelry box from a friend of Grammy's and Hannah ended up breaking through the glass on the front of the doors. Thankfully she only got a little cut on her hand) and everyone gives it a kiss lol

Now that the boo boo has been taken care of she has to show them EVERYTHING she brought with her. Here she is showing them her purse and trying to get it open to show them her allowance money she got for doing her chores LOL. When she said she did all her chores Goofy looked at me and gave me a thumbs up haha.

Next thing you know she had them all down sitting on the floor to check out all her goodies she dragged along with her to the park

The big finale was her snap watch. She showed them how she straightens it out and then slaps it on her wrist. When it snapped around they all jumped back in amazement HAHA

Minnie STILL has baby Minnie lol but I love this picture

Then hannah looked at Goofy and said "Goofy... I can see your Belly Button" LOL Everyone was rolling with laughter. the photopass guy could barely keep it together lol. Goofy grabbed his shirt and spun around in silly embarassment

dragging out the goodbye as long as possible. We had to literally drag her out of there haha

Everyone gets to hold baby Minnie LOL and this picture is hilarious... looks like hannah is getting a handful of donalds ducky parts LMAO

MULAN... first time we've met her

Staff online

Members online