Brutus

filarotten

Fila the love
You were the love of my life, my heart and soul. There will never be another dog or person to take your place in my heart. You went so quickly, I will never understand why.
I loved you so much, and always will. You were such a wonderful, wondeful, dog, friend, protector. I will always miss you!!!!!!

I only know you are at peace now and I hope you have found Roxie and Cleo at the rainbow bridge. Run free Brutie Brute.

Last edited:
^
Katalin does that on a regular basis to nearly everyone. She focuses more on burying her nose in the crotch area though...LOL

I'm so so sorry for your loss! he was absolutely gorgeous! may he run free with his friends now.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so sorry you have lost your baby boy. (((((((((((((((((HUGS and HUGS)))))))))))))))))
He was a glorious dog in every way. Run Free Brutus.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh no. I am so so sorry. From the bottom of my heart, the tears are flowing for you and your family. I'm still trying to deal with losing Max. I know Brutie meant the same to you and it's a loss that hurts so much. Time does heal, but it takes a long time. I'm here if you need to talk. Hugs

Bailey08

(((((fila))))))

I am so very, very sorry. I know how very much you loved Brutus. More than once, I read your posts and thought that I really understood, fundamentally, how you felt about your beloved boy. Hug his boys for us. <3

My thoughts are with you.

ACooper

Oh no......no, no :( I'm so sorry, words can't even express how sorry. I know what that boy meant to you. I think the only saving grace are the boys he's leaving behind to comfort you.

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) Run free handsome Brutie, you will never be forgotten.

Members online

No members online now.