Whippet mix, and a new APBT

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Hoffa the whippet mix! He's newish. He is such a cute little thing, and he has a great face for photographs! I had much fun taking pics of him. He has an application of course; dogs this cute don't stay long!

So handsome.

Sitting nicely for a treat.

"I smellz it. You givez it nao?"

And here's the new APBT. She didn't have a name on her kennel. I believe she was brought in yesterday from another shelter. She is quite overwhelmed by all the shelter noises, new people, etc. and in heat. I left her a few treats on the floor since she wouldn't take them out of my hand, and I did not pet her since all her body language pretty much screamed "UNCOMFORTABLE." I'm looking forward to seeing her come out of her shell. I think there's a lovely dog in there somewhere.

Much woe and patheticness.

That's all!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
that whippet's face resembles Baxters in a way--definitely would fall in love there!
I hope the pittie settles in soon. Sweet looking girl.

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
Gosh....maybe that IS what is in Abby.

For the longest time I've thought she had sighthound in her....that an Pittie.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
I miss working at the shelter SO much. Hoffa reminds me of Sadie. :D The little girl I adopted from the shelter in Illinois. They kind of have the same face, don't they? Poor pittie girl. :( I'm sure she'll feel better once she's out of heat, and then she'll adjust to her new surroundings. I remember when Elly went into heat, she hid in the back of her kennel all day and wouldn't come out for ANYBODY or ANYTHING. We had to pick her up and take her to the vet, but they told us it was nothing but hormones.

Members online

No members online now.