Swimming Pics

M

MyHorseMyRules

Took the girls swimming again, and my little sister Madison came with me. They had a blast.

This one came out blurry, but I love it.

Showing her crazy face.

Rawr!

*MORE*

M

MyHorseMyRules

Iz gonna be like mah hero, Bimmer!

This is the dog people drag their kids away from when they find out what she is... Isn't she ferocious?

Iz can go now? Pleeeeze?

*MORE*

M

MyHorseMyRules

Iz protect you from these evil horsey-monsters!

Tempie's Trademark Look

Stick? Stick!!!

*MORE*

M

MyHorseMyRules

Haha, no, don't worry. She drank about a gallon of pond water like the genius she is. :rolleyes: Then puked it up. Way to go, Tempie.

Kayota

You probably don't want to hear this but the second thing I thought when I saw the pics was "Holy crap, Bolt AND Marley!" The second thing was "PRETTY DOGGIES" and the third was that I like Raja's eyes, and the fourth was that Tempie is the prettiest Lab I've ever seen.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Aww, they are so beautiful. And looks like they had a blast swimming in December :p

M

MyHorseMyRules

Raja is beautiful! I like the Bimmer impersonation picture.LOL. Who's the black doggie? he/she is very pretty too!
That's my mom's GSD, Emma. :)

Great pics! Such pretty dogs! It was warm enough to go swimming? lol
It was like 80 degrees outside today. And has been for most of December. Gotta love Texas!

And thanks, y'all! I think they're pretty cute, too. lol

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Love the photos, you're a great photographer! Raja is so neat, I love her face - so dramatic! Tempie looks so sweet, a polar opposite of Raja. :)

And I <3 Emma. Wow, she's a looker!

Members online

No members online now.