Yes, She IS a Terrier

Depends on what's going on, lol . . . . I mostly just don't talk about it around my mom. But even she has gone from "you need to hurry up and get rid of that dog" every time I see her to "she needs a permanent home soon" about once a week. Right now Mom is in a phase where she is constantly telling me how much Bimmer likes being with her and is trying to get me to leave him with her on a permanent basis and not bring him back home with me when Kharma's out of heat. Or that Tallulah would like to be HER dog . . .

Yah, like THAT'S gonna happen :rolleyes: No dog ever needs to be subjected to her neurosis ever again. And she's been 1000X worse since she's been under the influence of that church she's been going to . . . . :yikes:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
She's filling out quite nicely! Guess it's all that whipped cream. ;)

Better watch out, that punk Pitt Bull of yours is gonna get mean on those "whip-its". ;) :D
:lol-sign: she is really a beautiful grrrl! Love the pics of her stalking the vermin!

Too funny . . . . she's just spent the last 10 minutes chasing her tail . . . . . even managed to fall off the couch while doing it and never let up in her quest to bite her own tail . . .

Miakoda

LOL! Great pics!

She's got such a gorgeous head and face...........and I'm sure it's that way for a reason.....mischevious little bugger.........:D

My old man (Paw-Paw an almost 16-yr-old APBT) got himself a wood rat the other night. At first I thought someone's Chihuahua had gotten loose and ran into our garage!

Mia was also the rattter............

Thanks, Marty :) Yah . . . . I don't see her going anywhere unless something real strange happens, lol.

I did NOT need another dog. I can't even take care of two properly right now . . . . :( But things happen.

Members online