Renee - -

bogolove

I was just curious, how much do your girls weigh now? I just saw a puppy pic of Kharma and how small she used to be.

Shiva's around 140 pounds and I think Kharma's coming up on 100 pounds - if she hasn't passed it! (lol) I've got a couple of rolls of film I've got to get developed and digitized from the last few months. When I get caught up on the $$$ I'll get it done and post some more.

Little Bimmer's still holding in there at around 60 - 65 pounds. It's all muscle; not a bit of fat on him anywhere, even though I'm trying to give him just a little bit of padding for winter.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Wow! Those girls are getting bigger every day. Can't wait to see the pictures!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Such petite girls. :D Can't wait to see their new pictures.

Yay-ahs, they awwa such delicate flowahs of the South . . . :rolleyes:

I had Bimmer and Kharma in the car (my poor little $700, 1985 BMW 318i) the other day (what was I thinking) and went into the store. When I came out, she was upset at the people [very hurriedly] putting bags in the back of their minivan parked next to me. The little car was rocking back and forth with alarming force . . . Bimmer was sitting in the back seat on the driver's side trying to stay out of her way. The look he gave me when I pecked on the window!

What a funny picture I have in my head from that story! I hear so much about your babies, I would love to see pictures. Do you have any posted on this site?

Tons! Maybe literally if you add up the sheer poundage of dog in each photo . . . lol! Go to the Dog Pictures link at the top of the page, then the Members Galleries and you'll find my album on the page for "R."

Members online

No members online now.