Save Talus' Life

Doberluv

That is a shame. I live in north Idaho and have three dogs and there is livestock all over the place. It's really sad. I do hope he can find a good home with someone with a fence or something. I'm keeping him in my thoughts.

Just out of couriosity, why can't he go to a home with Livestock? I'm assuming he chases them...but then, he is a Blue Heeler mix (If I'm remembering right anyway...lol). Has he injured livestock before? We used to have a Blue Heeler/GSD mix who'd go and herd our neighbor's cows. She wouldn't chase them, she'd herd them. Then when she was done she'd come home. The neighbor's never complained and it gave her something to do, so we let her do it.

Semaru

It's so sad but I can't help coz I don't even live in the States...but wishing poor Talus all the best of luck though.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Wish I could help, but I live in Canada.

Have you tried contacting any breed rescues? They take crosses.

Why would he be killed. What did he do?

Brattina88

Does he get along with other dogs? Its so far away, but I'd be willing to travel to save a life :( I could foster, as I doubt I could commit to a perminent solution. If I think of anyone I'll post. Can I crosspost elsewhere?

Edit: I just realized how old this is :eek: Does anyone know the outcome??? :confused:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I don't think so...Creature Teacher got to be so busy with her training that she forgot all about us... ;) I do wish she'd come back though!

Members online

No members online now.