To balance the cute...

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
This is half of the result of an amped up malinois puppy who is mad that you didn't produce her tug fast enough:

The other arm is equally as scraped up, and there are bruises from earlier incidents you can't see in the pic. This is also *with* carrying a tug on my person; Aeri will ramp up and turn into a leaping, whirling dervish and the tug or toy is our chosen method of redirection as we work on minimizing the behavior itself.

Don't get me wrong, I love Aeri and the drive that she has, and I wear the wounds with pride lol, but this type of dog is *not* for everyone!

Equinox

Thank you for this xD I was starting to wonder why the heck I didn't want a Mal, and now I remember. Even though a small part of me is saying "it's not thaaat bad! And the puppy's so cuuute!"

He puts the scars from my GSD's puppy days to shame!! :lol-sign:

jenv101

Bite Club
ouch!! Always be on guard for the paw to the face... unless you've gotten one already :rofl1:

Chewbecca

feel the magic
ouch!! Always be on guard for the paw to the face... unless you've gotten one already :rofl1:
Awww, surely Mr. Srs Face never pawed you on your face!

And OUCH! to those scratches and scrapes!

My dogs were quite like that as pups.
Hell, Ophie can still give me a go sometimes!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Paws? you got off easy! :p For months Sloans favorite was running behind me and biting the back of my head, yes I was standing. Backup is mostly a clutzy mouth biter but Sloan thinks the world opens up to her and her teeth are the key.

Have fuuuuuuun lol

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
LOL we went hiking today with some friends - no new bite marks! Woo!

And we get attempts to grab my nose but thankfully no contact to date. ;)

monkeys23

Haha, naughty gator baby!

Scout likes to punch me in the face when she's getting in bed morning snuggles...

jenv101

Bite Club
I'm just happy I have a husband who's hands are so calloused that he can rough play fight with Riley and not even be bothered by it. He will also bite Riley back if he gets too out of line... seems to work :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.