Dozer Has Passed Away

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
I really wasent wanting to talk about this....But I figure I might as well because who knows when I will be back :( . While in the process of moving south I was getting Dozer ready to come with us. Our land lord though in most ways in a jerk made us a deal. If we kept the yard free of dog poop he would get rid of the extra charge on our monthly rent for all our dogs. And though its a small two bedroom cabin we were excited to get all four dogs and at the time one cat to come along.

There has been alot of drama with my ex stepmother and the fact that I was taking Dozer with me. There were some threats made but none I took seriousely. The first weekend I started to move down to the cabin with my three friends Jesse, Zach, and Iggy I planned to pick up Dozer and have him stay with Zach at the cabin since the rest of us had more trips to make. So I picked up Dozer the evening on the way to the cabin. I then let him out in the back yard before we were to all crash on the floor. When I got outside to call him back he was laying on his side and drooling a great deal and wasent responding. It was strange because he was energetic before. We were getting ready to load him up in the truck and I was searching the phone book for emergency vet numbers when Jesse came around the corner and said that he thought Dozer was dead :( . Sure enough he was.

I have no idea what killed my dog. He was in a secure backyard where there were no chemicals of any kind. My dad who was taking care of Dozer for me said he wouldn't be surprised if he may have been poisoned before he ever left his home. Alot of people come in and out of my dads home and some are still close with my ex stepmother.

It is the strangest most disturbing death of a pet I have ever experienced.

RIP Dozer

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Pixie i am so sorry ((((((((((hugs and hugs and hugs))))))))) rest in peace dear Dozer.

Brattina88

((((((((((hugs)))))))) sam :( :(
I'm hear if ya need to talk

Rest in peace sweet Dozer !!

Dammn, Pixie . . . . having lost Buffy to a poisoner, all I can say is I know . . . I know all too well. It's more than grief and loss; it's the pain of the anger and the pointless, senseless cruelty . . . I'm so horribly, horribly sorry that you of all people have to feel that way . . . . (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Doberluv

What a senseless waste. How can anyone be that psychotic as to kill an innocent animal that way? I'm so terribly sorry.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Thank you so much everyone :(. Its something i think about everyday and I am still not sleeping well. I just can't beleive he is gone still.

Members online

No members online now.