Weird mix..

yoko

I think he's adorable XD

I think the craziest/cutest I have seen were some of those corgi mixes people have posted here!

rubygirl

My friends sister has a Bassett hound/lassie collie cross. *vomit* it is one uuuuggglllyyy dog!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I had a Siberian Husky X Am Cocker Spaniel once upon a time. He was a really cute dog, but looked like a labish/aussie mix.

thehoundgirl

Basset hound/Shepherd and he seriously was one according to his owners who knew what kind of dog he was. Reno was at the shelter I worked at, he was funny looking but so sweet.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
We have Dachsund/Dobe mix at work. He was born in the care of Illinois Doberman Rescue from a PB Dobe mother, and they only later realized it wasn't a littler of pure Dobes! The whole litter came out black and tan as far as I know. He's the coolest little dog!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Wow, that chow x jrt is funny looking. $300? Ok... That's a bit steep for a rehome. And I would honestly be scared of the temperament of such a mix! Ahhh

I feel like all shar pei mixes are strange looking. Some look like they have mange. Basset shar pei mixes are actually a designer breed! Whyyyy

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Breeds mixed with Bassets, corgis, or dachshund. Especially when they look mostly like the other breed, just stubby legs!

"Bassetmatian"

"Bassetdoodle"

Lyzelle

Weirdest.....Giant Schnauzer and Siberian Husky. Yes. It was the most AMAZING GOOFY LOOKING DOG EVEH. I may have had major want.

chaospony

There was someone on Kijiji selling Great Pyrenees crossed with something tiny, either Chihuahua or daschund. They called them a miracle litter from God. o_O
Someone else in town was breeding Rottweiler x basset hounds. They all looked like Rotties trapped in a basset body.

I met a Whippet X boxer at the dog park the other day, such a funny looking gal, she almost looked full whippet, just a touch heavier but her face had a bit of the snub and she had boxer ears. Sounds ugly but she was cute!

Oh yeah, I know someone with a golden retriever x Afghan hound that is hilarious. Looks like a golden retriver with really fake Afghan hound wig on. Two completely different coat types going on and not really existing in harmony! He seriously looked like someone photoshopped different parts of each breed randomly together!

MicksMom

Basset hound/Shepherd and he seriously was one according to his owners who knew what kind of dog he was. Reno was at the shelter I worked at, he was funny looking but so sweet.
OMG, you, too? I met a GSD/Basset mix years and years ago at my sister's wedding. That one was really cool looking tho- more Basset like, with shorter ears and a GSD coat. He, too, was a very sweet, loving dog.

...And I would honestly be scared of the temperament of such a mix!...
I had the same thought about temperament.

Am I the only one thought she loks more Peke/Chow mix than JRT/Chow?

Aleron

Very cute dog but not seeing any JRT in it. She's dwarfy which could come from being mixed with a dwarf breed (which some JRTs are) but could also occur in other breeds/mixes.

I once met an English mastiff/Basset cross. It looked like an inflated basset (still with the short legs) with a massive mastiff head. Adorable.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Shar Pei and Mastiff mix...

He looked like an enormous pei. He was adorable :D

The little chow/jrt is adorable.

Bassett/Whippets! Argon had 10 in his litter, and every one of them looked like a tiny red and white whippet. The poor bassett mother. When she nursed them, it looked like she was being eaten alive by praying mantises (mantisi?)

I've also seen pit/dachsund, which was cute, but wow the attitude!

Members online

No members online now.