Doesnt everyone want a little pap just like Laurelin's?

xpaeanx

Ok, you guys seriously SUCK! I actually met this pap a few days ago and have been trying my best to keep him out of my head. ........grrrrrrrr!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
It would have been nice had somebody posted the pic and stuff on here, because now its been flagged and I can't see it. :( stupid CL flaggers.

xpaeanx

Sweet, you may end up seeing him after all....

She was advertising him as a good "breeding" dog... (not sure if she did that on CL as I never saw the ad there)... anyway, I was tempted to pick him up to make sure that he was never used to breed, and I went back and forth about it all day Saturday.

Anyway, I called her yesterday(Sunday) morning... and it seems someone in NYC was interested but she had to get the dog to them... if she posted that last night than I guess that fell through.

So, I sent her an email last night to see if she still has him. I think I may pick him up after all....I know I probably shouldn't.... but than at the same time... I would almost feel worse if he did go into a home where he ended up creating more unreg and health tested paps... esp when I had the opp to prevent that.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Really $250 isn't much and is a lot cheaper than most rescue paps his age go for. I'd hate to see him go to someone bad too. That is a prime dog for a mill to get their hands on....

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh and here's pics, the ad is still working for me.

I know he's badly bred, but type wise he isn't too bad, really! Looks like his coat is going to be short but that could change with age/diet/etc. He's really cute...

xpaeanx

Luar, he is SOOOOO cute! We'll see what happens.... I don't really expect an email anytime before mid day.... I know she said she's a high risk preg, and it's been really hard on her.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
haha it is a small world... I actually thought of you XP when I posted the ad. I also emailed her trying to get some info because I would hate to see this dog get into the wrong hands but I havent heard back either.

Izzy: I live with my sister and "we" have a cat although really she doesnt like me or the dogs and thinks she is only my sisters. But regardless it is 3 pets in the apartment that allows 2, LOL.

Members online