Gusto and his big brother

BostonBanker

Gusto is very, very lucky to have such a good big brother as Tristan. Because I'm pretty sure any other horse would have killed him by now! Gusto adores him beyond belief. He cries when we pull into the barn, he cries to get into his stall, he jumps and touches noses with him every time he goes by him, and, in a moment I am sad I didn't get on film, was convinced Tristan was trying to play tug with him when Tris had a big piece of hay stuck in the side of his mouth.

Tristan, just enjoying a warm sun-shiny day in his special "get fat" paddock.

"This is what we are doing? Laying here?"

"Get up and play with me!"

"Come on! PlayPlayPlayPlay!"

Tristan says "Little brothers are stupid."

He likes to lead the way on trail rides - better than last year when he spent every trail ride walking between Tristan's hind feet with his tail resting on his head!

SaraB

That is seriously adorable. All of my personal dogs have been petrified of my horses, almost lost my first border collie because I thought he'd be ok to go on a trail ride with us, turned out I was wrong. Zuma was fine until I left her in the care of my mom while I was working with one of the horses and she got nailed by the electric fence. She is just now slowly getting over that fear.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
That's great that Tristan is good with dogs. :) I know a lot of horses at the barn would charge right after a dog. However, the dogs who come here are usually leashed or are "horse smart". Cali is always super excited to go to the barn aswell, she starts whining about ten minutes away.. although it's just to see Luigi and Thor, the "barn dogs"/my instructor's much loved dogs.

Back on topic though, Gusto is adorable and I've seen some other pictures of him you've posted, and he seems to be a lot of fun from what I've read. :)

JacksonsMom

Those are awesome photos! I wish I had a chance to let Jackson get a bit closer. We have some horses down by my dads house, but I'm not sure how they are with dogs, but Jackson is VERY curious. He gets up real close and then backs away, then gets closer, then backs farther away. He is always really interested in farm animals too like sheep and goats, etc.

Members online

No members online now.