Howdy From A New Member!

F

FluffyZooCrew

Hi all! I'm new a member here and this place looks great. This forum was recommended to me by a group of fellow members at another forum (my SN was MyRescueCrew to those of you here!). Can't wait to meet everyone! I tried to register as MyRescueCrew so no one would get confused, but the screen name wouldn't go thru.

Anyhoo, my name is Danielle and I am the happy and busy slave to 12 rescued doggies. They are Jake a 10yo Shih Tzu, Triumph a 1yo Shih Tzu mix, Bo a 9yo Beagle, Katie a 4yo Beagle/Bassett, Mattie a 12yo Dachshund, Callie a 5yo Dachshund, Gracie a 9yo Dachshund, Blue a 11yo Put Bull, Annie a 8 year old Schnauzer/Whippet mix, Emmy a 2yo Chihuahua mix, Audubon a 7yo English Pointer/Dalmation mix, and Sam a 2yo Terrier/Beagle mix. I'm also the on/off foster mom to Denver a 5yo Pit Bull.

:D

Welcome to Chaz! Glad to see another member with a large pack! Ive got 11 myself (plus 23 kitties, and various other pets!) And glad to see a fellow rescuer, and dachshund owner! (Not too many dachshund owners here..just myself, and one other member lol).

chanda

Hi there and welcome to the forum... You have a very cute crew there...

F

FluffyZooCrew

Crios! :knocks Crios to the floor with a big hug:

I'm good and the crew is great! Getting ready for the holidays. And you? :D

Punkygirl, my feelings exactly! So excited to see a fellow rescuer, dachshund lover, and a large crew slave here like myself! :)

Doing good... I have a new dog. Scooter passed away.

last i heard you had decided to keep Emmy i think.. the chi?

F

FluffyZooCrew

I hadn't seen you at the other board much at all! Awww, sorry about Scooter. Yep, Emmy is staying.

How many is left in your pack since Scooter's passing? :(

Congrats on the new addition!

I hadn't seen you at the other board much at all! Awww, sorry about Scooter. Yep, Emmy is staying.

How many is left in your pack since Scooter's passing? :(

Congrats on the new addition!
I still have four... That reminds me i need a new sig.

Yeah I don't use that board anymore. I found myself unable to hold my tongue, so i left instead of getting myself banned.:lol-sign:

F

FluffyZooCrew

Well, I'm so excited to see you here! :D

And yes, new siggy! Can't wait to see the new addition to the family!

Members online

No members online now.