Pocket Pom

Giny

Ok, ok. I was having a "moment" earlier. Plus I just read another one of her threads where the 'silkshire' is getting spayed and not being bred.
I shouldn't have typed it just because I was thinking it. I could have probably come up with a better, nicer way to get my thought out there OR just kept my (fingers...LOL) mouth shut.
Maybe what we need is a foot in mouth smilie! :D

---------------->

Yah know I'm just teasing yah and poking fun at you cause I like you! Plus this smilie would probably come in handy for me too. lol

As for teacup, pocket, imperial nonsense, I wish I a t-shirt made up for Kassie that said “I’m a TOY poodle, there’s no such thing as teacups” in order to teach every passer by that asks me if she's a teacup poodle. I'm tired of educating people every time we go out. I'm not upset at people asking me as much as the idiot breeders who uses this ploy to sell more unhealthy pups to unsuspected buyers. Kassie, whose 3 pounds wasn't supposed to be that small, we were looking for a regular size toy poodle, her mom was 6 pounds and her dad was also 6 pounds, she just ended up smaller is all.

Ok, ok. I was having a "moment" earlier. Plus I just read another one of her threads where the 'silkshire' is getting spayed and not being bred.
I shouldn't have typed it just because I was thinking it. I could have probably come up with a better, nicer way to get my thought out there OR just kept my (fingers...LOL) mouth shut.
Thank you for that :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thanks for the apology....

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Just wanted to add that there is no such thing as a "pocket" or "teacup" dog... it is just a marketing ploy for breeders to get more money for a pup. AKC breed standards only has 1 variety of pomeranian and chihuahua... no where is pocket or teacup listed. Most of these teacup/pocket pups end up being "normal" sized when they are full grown... and many of them were actually starved as puppies or sold at a younger age than the breeder says they were. There are many 4-5 week old puppies who are sold as "10 week old teacups" who end up dying.
I would never purchase a puppy with a label like that... a responsible breeder would never sell a puppy as a "pocket" or "teacup" puppy.
Also, the smaller dogs of a breed are not all unhealthy- it depends on the breeder. I have seen many small, very healthy chihuahuas from great breeders (my Rylie weighs 3.5lbs and is a little tank).

Members online

No members online now.