Help! Help! I am freaking out about a bug!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I found a bug on me (down the back of my shirt) and now I am totally freaking out. Don't know what it is. I was outside about 2 hours ago and had my back in a bush (on the side of our driveway, have to walk into it somewhat to get into our backseat) but besides that, have been indoors playing with Simi and doing laundry.

Here's the best pic I could get. I sprayed it with some bathroom cleaner (after I took a LONG shower) and then flushed it.

Xandra

My guess is a silverfish. Pretty harmless, they will eat carpet and floor debris.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
You're as bad as my kids.

I came home one day to find the first floor bathroom door closed with a note on it saying, "Centipede in bathroom. Bring shoe."

My youngest (14) apparently saw it, ran out, shut the door, put up a note and went to a neighbor's house to pee.

:rofl1:

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I wish a silver fish was the worst thing I have found in my house. I have found: scorpions, tarantulas, even snakes. So yeah a silver fish isn't a horrible thing, though they can pinch like hell.

MicksMom

You're as bad as my kids.

I came home one day to find the first floor bathroom door closed with a note on it saying, "Centipede in bathroom. Bring shoe."

My youngest (14) apparently saw it, ran out, shut the door, put up a note and went to a neighbor's house to pee.

:rofl1::rofl1:

DJEtzel

I have no help, but wanted to let you know I thought the title of this thread was "Help! Help! I am freaking out about a hug!"

Members online

No members online now.