The Good News thread

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I have a FTW weekend planned.

First day to sleep in for a while tomorrow morning. YES. Tack store run for breeches tomorrow. YES. Seeing a friend who lives in CO on Saturday. YES. Lake Michigan on Sunday evening. YES. In between all that is working. Drat.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Guy comes in to order memory. I ask if his company is already in the system. He hands me a check so I can see. Read the name of the company.
Managed to stop "oh, you work for that sexist *******," from coming out of my mouth.

There is a cat that we took in at work about 2 1/2 months ago that almost died of essentially starvation and fatty liver disease. She split her time between my home, the home of one of our techs, and the clinic during her long and arduous recovery.

Today she is officially fully recovered... she is eating on her own, had her feeding tube removed, normal blood work, and is going to her new permanent home this afternoon. Some days my cold black heart actually un-jades a little bit. Today is one of those days.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I got my birthday box from my MIL today. A new outfit. Shirt, capris and shoes. I have no fashion sense but my MIL seems to be able to buy clothes that flatter me and fit me perfectly even though she's way down in Florida LOL

My birthday isn't actually until Saturday and Hannah was supposed to take the box and hide it from me until my birthday but... she was easy to break LOL especially when she learned there was a dress in there for her lol

Airn

I got my birthday box from my MIL today. A new outfit. Shirt, capris and shoes. I have no fashion sense but my MIL seems to be able to buy clothes that flatter me and fit me perfectly even though she's way down in Florida LOL

My birthday isn't actually until Saturday and Hannah was supposed to take the box and hide it from me until my birthday but... she was easy to break LOL especially when she learned there was a dress in there for her lol

I think you look very nice :)

Snark

Mutts to you

I have no fashion sense either - maybe I could hire your MIL? :D Lovely outfit, and Happy Birthday from me and the pups a little early!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Sometimes I forget how fun Rider can be to train. I just randomly grabbed the clicker tonight and worked a little with Lucy and Rider. Got awesome heels, recalls, and some hilarious shaping with Rider. Began to teach shaping with Lucy. She is so freaking quick. We are on our way to a "shame" trick with her head drops. :D

noludoru

Bored Now.

You look awesome! And I love the red hair.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I have no fashion sense either - maybe I could hire your MIL? :D Lovely outfit, and Happy Birthday from me and the pups a little early!
Thanks for the birthday wishes :) Yes, I am thinking I should be her manager and have her be a professional shopper for people LOL

You look awesome! And I love the red hair.
Thank you :) down 100lbs and finally took the plunge into the red zone a few years ago an never looked back LOL. When I finally did it I was like WHY THE HECK DID I WAIT THIS LONG?!?! Lol

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Happy to just be home and snuggle with Wesley and chill, after what feels like the longest day ever. *shakes fist at MBTA*

Equinox

Just got back from Seattle and am so happy to just snooze on the bed with my dog.

Also, a family friend heard I didn't have an iPad and gave me a tablet. Like, a really, really good one. Holy crow!!! :yikes:

noludoru

Bored Now.
My paycheck is freakin' awesome this week. :D
WOO! Girl, that is what I want to hear.

Thanks for the birthday wishes :) Yes, I am thinking I should be her manager and have her be a professional shopper for people LOL

Thank you :) down 100lbs and finally took the plunge into the red zone a few years ago an never looked back LOL. When I finally did it I was like WHY THE HECK DID I WAIT THIS LONG?!?! Lol
You are very welcome! You look fabulous. Losing 100lbs is insane, though - you are clearly doing it right. I'm just captivated by the red hair! I miss mine.

Saeleofu

I got $10 cashback at the self-checkout when I went to the store...and forgot to pick it up when I left. I remember when I got to the next store. By the time I got back to the first store it had been about half an hour. SOMEONE HAD ACTUALLY TURNED THE MONEY IN TO THE CASHIER! I totally expected my $10 to be gone forever, but someone was actually decent and turned it in! I was SO freaking happy. Probably happier to have some faith in humanity restored than to have my $10 back.

Also, I have chocolate milk.

AND...I've been able to wear shorts, t-shirt, and VFFs ALL WEEK and all last week. Love. The only time I can't wear this is when I work at the clinic. Shorts and t-shirt is uniform at the zoo, and I recently got approval to wear VFFs both working and volunteering at the zoo.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
WOO! Girl, that is what I want to hear.

You are very welcome! You look fabulous. Losing 100lbs is insane, though - you are clearly doing it right. I'm just captivated by the red hair! I miss mine.
I love the red. It can be a pain because it fades quickly... and leaves stains on my white towels LOL but it's worth it, it's fun lol.

I still have some pounds to shed but I'm getting there. it's been a lot of hard work and discipline when I want to eat ALL THE COOKIES lol but it's coming along.

Members online

No members online now.