Hello everyone!Glad to have found this great site!

I

IluvPekes

Hello everyone! I'm glad to found this site and I'm hoping to meet other dog lovers. I'm a mother of 2 boys and proud owner of a sweet 2 year old Pekingese. Hope to hear from you all! :)

Hi ILuvPekes!
We are very glad to have you join us in our little online community. Welcome :)

Be sure to post your Peek in the Dog Gallery,
Chazhound

MARY JANE

Mary Jane Scottie Lover

Hi,I am also new to this site ,cucould spend hours on it .I had a peke years ago he was14 when he passed away.What a great little dog they are.WE called him baby ,because he was my baby.Then i got a scottie dog and fell in love with that breed.I had 3 black ones and the one i have now is white .Love them to death.I always say no more dogs when i lose one ,because the heart break is so hard to bear.,but there i go again Corey is his name and he is 3 . Once again welcome Dog lover Mary Jane

Hi MaryJane!
I said no more dogs after my dobie past on, but now I have two...
guess I will always have a dog in my life :)

Welcome Mary Jane!!!

Chazhound

Hi, Mary Jane

What can I say, I've never said "No more dogs" because I know my life just isn't complete without them. I still get weepy over my friends who've passed on, but somehow, I know they watch over me. I could swear there have been times when they've sent my new friends to me.

MARY JANE

chazhound said:
Hi MaryJane!
I said no more dogs after my dobie past on, but now I have two...
guess I will always have a dog in my life :)

Welcome Mary Jane!!!

Chazhound
Without a dog in our life how empty it would be,I cant imagine life witout a dog.I have had a dog for 30 years. Yes they tie you down ,but they are worth it.They are your friend thier whole life.A treasure not to be forgotten.The ones that are gone still live in my heart. Mary Jane ( scottie lover )

Members online

No members online now.