Princess Lily

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Here is "princess" Lily (as she has been known to be called). Just as spoiled as ever, although we try not to. We are in the process of teaching her sit but ofcourse she won't do it unless baited by a treat. If you don't have a treat she gives you this look like "haha, I'm not gonna do that and YOU can't make me!" She has SO much fun tormenting Hannah now I think Hannah is actually starting to feel bad for all the times she endlessly tortured Mack. Lily and Hannah are getting along pretty good. Spend most of their time play fighting and running full speed through the house. But that just makes them REALLY tired for bedtime so it pays off. She sleeps all through the night now from one thirty in the morning until ten and even at ten she's sort of dragging herself out of the crate to go potty in the morning. I think she is SO good for Hannah because it gives Hannah someone to play with when I am busy with my daughter. I'm trying to play with the red eye reducer on my camera but it's not really working all too good so don't mind the demon eyes on her, I got a little better from the last couple pictures I took of her though.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Sirius said:
She's adorable! Is she toy, mini or standard?
She's a standard, she's almost 4 months old now. She weighed in at a little less than 20 lbs at her first vet's appointment and I just weighed her today and she was almost at 23 lbs.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Ash47 said:
She is so pretty. Are you learning the grooming techniques? Cuz, she looks great!
I just eyeballed pictures of poodles in the puppy cut and tried to make her look like the pictures. I didn't mean to shave her down as short as she is but I think she looks so much better than what I had first planned for her to look like. I just gotta get better at grooming her face, feet and tail. I nicked her feet and tail a little bit but luckily did an ok job on her face.

Giny

Aw, she's a lovely girl! If you need any pointers in grooming don't hesitate to PM me, I'd love to help though she looks like a doll already. :)

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Giny said:
Aw, she's a lovely girl! If you need any pointers in grooming don't hesitate to PM me, I'd love to help though she looks like a doll already. :)
Thanks! I may need a little help but for the most part she does look ok. Atleast exceptable enough to go outside.

Members online

No members online now.