Dog Bite Articles

Rosefern

I need articles reporting on dog bites/attacks that were NOT done by the following breeds: Akitas, Chows, Pit Bulls (or any bullies), and Rottweilers,

Any location or time will do…

I’m sending a letter to a congressmen who says that those are the only vicious breeds…so let’s send him some evidence of goldens, labs, chis, beagles, etc – they can bite, too!

Thanks,

Rosefern

PS: If anyone has the article from that French face transplant woman that mentions the dog attack, that'd be awesome!

Dekka

Just try me..
what about a mastif? When I was working in markham a girl was killed by one.

Kayla

I think you should find articles including both bully and non bully attack bites to be more balanced. Despite the media being very biased towards our beloved bullies at the same time denying or excluding attacks done by bullies is no better. The point should be to prove ALL dogs can bite, and only proper managment, bite prevention education and responsible owner laws can help correct these problems.

Rosefern

I think you should find articles including both bully and non bully attack bites to be more balanced. Despite the media being very biased towards our beloved bullies at the same time denying or excluding attacks done by bullies is no better. The point should be to prove ALL dogs can bite, and only proper managment, bite prevention education and responsible owner laws can help correct these problems.
You're right Kayla. I'm trying to prove that ALL dogs can bite, not just the bully breeds that this particular person is trying to ban.

-Rosefern

Members online

No members online now.