No shelter here

mrose_s

BusterLove
Where I live there is no shelter yet. The RSPCA has started but their isnt enough funds to actually open a shelter. For a school assignment I went to the presidents of my towns RSPCA shelter, and she has here house packed with glass tanks, injured birds wondering around... and that was only in the one room i saw. I feel sorry for her as she is fighting, i keep getting signed up at work for Fridays so i cant go and help fund raise at the football. But because I am earnong money now i am going to make some donations.
they are also haveing a "Doggy Day" in June or July, July i think, anything else you can think of that I can do just quickly in my spare time??? :confused:

S

Stanna

Not sure I understand your question. Something to do to help the shelter or for school assignment?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
what about photographing the animals looking for homes and posting on line? just a thought..or doing phone work like asking local papers to allow a small column with a pet in need each day or week..setting up donation cans and then being the one to collect and deliver..sponser a tag sale and donate the earnings..i would think any effort would be appriciated

mrose_s

BusterLove
yeah, i cant try the website one, i would love to but i cant unless i do it at school as my stupid home computer doesnt have the things i need. But does Yahoo have free website space??? oh, and Stanna, I mean help to the shelter, the assignments going fine :D

Members online