Hi

I figured I would introduce myself. I own six collies and am active in conformation, obedience, rally, and agility. My kids do junior showman ship.
We just whelped our first litter and the pups are three weeks old. My collies are mainly Signet and Lisara. We show mainly smooths in conformation and are hoping to get more involved.

Cheryl
Green Bay, WI

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Hi and Welcome to Chaz :D

We would love to see pictures of your dogs :D

I'm working on getting some picture uploaded. We currently have 2 roughs, 4 smooths and three puppies. We also have two smooth girls that we are showing for a friend of ours.

WELCOME!!

I have not been on for quite awhile as life has been crazy. Here are some current pictures of our baby - Colt - who is now 7 months old (time flys). He is becoming quite the young man. I love meeting new Collie lovers and look forward to chatting with you.

As you can see, Colt is still quite small (not more than 25 lbs. if that), but very healthy and active. We are not quite sure why he he still so small. He has come a looooonnnnnnnggggg way in the training area and knows verbal as well as sign language commands for sit, down, paw, roll over, and he will now get in his crate on his own if we say crate and point (somewhat reluctantly with minimal talking under his breath!!). Just thought I'd give an update since I have been away for so long and everyone on this forum has been so helpful and encouraging......

PS - thank you SummerRiot for the lovely tipped ears he now has - we get lots of compliments!!

Members online

No members online now.