Been a long time....

LauraLeigh

I am not sure what to say, I have avoided "Living" much this past year, I kept up appearances on Facebook but it has been a rough year, sadly divorce has become so common place that often many have no idea just how devastating it is, the loss of not only your spouse but long term friendships can be devastating.

This past week I lost my job of 8 years to cutbacks as well, and am considering a major move, and I decided it is time to stop sitting in the house alone all night stewing about everything and start to get back to living!! By chance I saw a post on Facebook that reminded me of Chaz, so here I am...

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Welcome back...

Sorry life has been rough...here is to things getting better for you and to living :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I am glad to see you back!! I hope you stick around. You will always have friends here at Chaz. I'm so sorry things have continued to be rough but I hope you can make some positive changes and things will turn around for you!

Dekka

Just try me..
Glad to see you back sorry to hear of your troubles.

I have been through this too. I left a job I was good at but was going no where and moved to Mississauga.

Its tough but to be honest I am far better off now than I was in the unhappy marriage. I won't lie it isn't easier, just better.

LauraLeigh

I am far less stressed in many ways, no more eggshells to walk on, that part is amazing, and it helps that we've been able to remain cordial and even friends through it.

The loss of my job has me a bit shaken, and I really think I am going to wind up back in Nova Scotia

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Nova Scotia isn't so bad :) mainland I'm assuming?

Hope life evens out for you soon& things start looking up!

LauraLeigh

LOL yup Yarmouth, and I love home.... No issues there except work is tricky but seems it's tricky everywhere these days! I have lots of family on the Island, I thought about that as well, my Aunt in in Malagawatch and it's stunning there! Most of my family is either in Yarmouth, Sydney, or Musquodoboit

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Welcome back, we've missed you! Sorry to hear life has been so rough, but like Beanie said, you'll always have friends here :)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Hugs, Laura! Welcome back. So sorry life's been rough to you, but Chaz is a niec escape!

LauraLeigh

Thanks everyone, part of the reason I didn't come back sooner is I was in a bad place, and didn't want to come on and whine about it or look like I was seeking attention, things certainly can always be worse and even in my "funk" I was aware of that and conscious of not wanting to appear like some attention, sympathy seeking type...

Dekka

Just try me..
Everyone goes through bad times. If someone needs support or a listening ear (eyes in this case?) that doesn't make them whiny.

Now if that is all one ever talks about then that makes them whiny :rofl1:

Members online