16lbs of grain free kibble for $11.99!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
It looks like most of the food is back up in price... but there's still a good bit on there, including the $15.99 for 25lbs of small breed food.

I actually cancelled my order for the 16lb bag and ended up getting the 25lb bag of that:

http://www.petcarerx.com/catalog/pr...ll-breed-turkey-salmon-duck-omega-oils-recipe

I'll put ~20lbs in my Vittle Vault and find a way to seal up the rest. It was only $18 SHIPPED for the 25lb bag. Insanity. I'll use it on days I forget to thaw their raw, when I want to feed them from their toys, or when we have our pet sitter (we have her feed kibble since it's easier).

This was just SUCH a good deal.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Good thing I bought it yesterday! With the regular price, the amount of food I bought would have been $320.. and that's before shipping. :yikes:

Super happy I ordered yesterday. My boyfriend said when I called to tell him about it I sounded like I had won a prize. The second he answered I yelled "DOG FOOD."

For the cost of the food + shipping.. We could have got a whopping 2 bags of our regular food.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Because I like finding out disturbing facts, it would have been $400 more today. :yikes:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Siri does KILLER on this food. Just sayin.
That's awesome! Because I ordered like 48lbs of the non-small breed (in addition to the 48lbs of Go! Fit)...and my dogs have never eaten this food before.

Jessie, how did you find this deal? I'm in awe! :p

Lizmo

Water Junkie
So, has anyone's food shipped yet? I ordered Sunday evening and it's still saying 'In Process' :confused:

Mine is set to be arriving tomorrow morning. A friend of mine from another forum contacted the site and they informed her it was in fact a pricing error, but they were honoring the sales.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
So, has anyone's food shipped yet? I ordered Sunday evening and it's still saying 'In Process' :confused:
I ordered mine Sunday afternoon and it shipped yesterday. Supposed to be here Friday.

Mine is set to be arriving tomorrow morning. A friend of mine from another forum contacted the site and they informed her it was in fact a pricing error, but they were honoring the sales.
Ouch, that sucks for them. Great for all of us though. :p

Saeleofu

Someone's getting fired lol seriously though they could in fact apologize and not honor it if its an oops, I think that's almost cheaper than at-cost.
I'm sure it's MUCH cheaper that at-cost. There's one that was $9.99 for 25 lbs. We only sell Hills at work, but the markup we sell it for is very low - probably less than 20% markup.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I know Acana denies stores from selling lower than market price which for wild prairie is approx 15 dollars more than cost.

I kind of feel bad if it really was a pricing error.

I once jumped on a lamb ear deal that said you would get 18 (normally a 70$+ bag) for 4$ (cost of one) and when they sent me one I questioned them but they said whoops our bad, you can have your money back if you return the one but we can't afford to ship you the whole bag.

Members online

No members online now.