Moving Vibes!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
The boyfriend and I are making the move from the country to the 'big' city June 1st. It's only about 30 minutes from our current home, but it'll be a change for us. First time out of one of our parents houses.

We'll be moving Psyche and Simi with us, which should be fun. Psyche at first, then slowly Simi because I am worried that seeing people regularly on our walks, other dogs, new things, etc., will stress her out too much, so I want Psyche to kinda be her buddy through it, know the routine to help her out, etc.. We're going to bring her for nights here and there to get her used to it more and more before she makes the move full time. She'll stay with my parents until she's there with us full time.

Anyway, just sharing some news on my life and some general vibes for all to go well would be nice! I dunno how the girls will take living in the big city, but we'll see.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Lots and lots of vibes!!! :D Hope everything goes smoothly and that things fall in to place.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Blaze and I moved to a larger city back in January for school. He took it like a champ. I'm sure your girls will too with your help! :)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Lots of vibes for the move!

CITY DAWGS FO LIFE! LOL Merlin thinks it's pretty awesome. I'm sure they'll adjust just fine

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Psyche will take it like a champ, I know. Simi is my largest hesitation, juat because she is scared of people and tends to freak other dogs out by her obnoxious play style, but at the same time, it could also be very good.

I am very excitec to get moved into town. :)

Members online

No members online now.