The Good News thread

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Less than an hour of waiting left!
I AM EXCITE!

My good news for the day: I've been chosen along, with one other sales person, to be the Subaru representative for a new brand ambassador program the company is launching! There's a big meeting on Wednesday to explain what all that is going to entail.

Also, I am off in 45 minutes and am meeting with my friend Michelle, whom I haven't seen in a couple of months, for margaritas and catching up. And I get to use my free valet privilege downtown (something my dealership offers for all of their customers and since I now have a car with our branding on it...) for the first time :D

Saeleofu

My Strapworks order shipped today. EVEN THE POWDER COATED STUFF! Delivery estimate is Thursday. First harnesses should be going out less than a week after that :D

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Found an awesome deal on a privacy fence on Craigslist. Going to call in the morning, and hopefully it is still available. Also... May be getting my first foster. Would be a female ACDx. :D

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Mum ordered me a cake for my birthday. She picks it up tomorrow. I have no idea what it is. What if its a hello kitty cake?! Or an IZZIE CAKE!!!

But could I bring myself to eat Izzie in cake form?

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I drove for the first time by myself today (with my sister and her friend in the back) and managed to not be nervous. I think I'm a pretty good driver, but I felt "adult-like", for lack of a better word, after driving myself around without my mom sitting in the passenger seat. I'd say I'm going to enjoy having my license and having my own car.

Grab

I think my child is growing. Suddenly he eats all the things. I am not complaining, since he's spent most of his solids-eating days existing on apples and yogurt. However, I've had a picky/non eater for so long that I have no idea how to keep child foods on hand:p He's still picky, but it's sooo much better. I hope this phase sticks :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Violet got groomed today and she smells awesome!! And her nails look great, they were getting too long. I took some pictures of her which I've been slacking on, so I'll post them later when I can get to a computer! :)

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzI9v_B4sxw

Game of Thrones, Season 3 trailer!! yes!!

(the budget for this show must be incredible...)

I am so excited , i am planning a marathon rewatch in the week before.
I have read all the books so far and I cant not wait for everythign to start happing.

my fav caricature keeps changing . but I ultimately want littlefinger to get the throne.

Saeleofu

My car has been frozen to the ground for 3 days. My older brother, who is usually a complete asshat, shoveled the driveway, then got my car unstuck from the ice while I was taking a nap and parked it in the driveway.

Members online