Hey Im new!

Hey! im a 16 y.o. girl and I am in 4H (for the past 6 yrs.) and I also train my 2 dogs in Agility in NADAC and USDAA mainly. My 2 dogs are Sunny and Jazz. Sunny is a 7 y.o. Sheltie Mix from Humane society and Jazz is an almost 2 y.o.Mini Aussie... and I luv them both to no end! so ya this is me glad to be here!

MY1BOXER

My boxer SKYLER and I are new here to and would like to welcome you and your pets. Its nice to see a young teenager involved in such good activities and training your dogs. "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK". I`m a grandma of a beautiful 3 yr. old granddaughter...thats how old I am..."LOL".

Hey there, SunnyNJazzy, great to have you here!

What kind of projects are you interested in in 4H? When my boyfriend, Charlie, was in school, many, many, many years ago, he showed dairy cattle in 4H.

We're looking forward to seeing photos of your pups, and I'm sure you've got some great info for some of our members who are interested in agility. I've threatened to train my Filas for some agility - just for the sheer perversity of it. They're actually much more agile than dogs this size typically are, but Shiva's idea of dealing with an obstacle is to bull straight through! (lol)

Thanx guys this looks like a great board!! Fila Slave sounds like you got your hands full!! in 4-H I show and compete w/ my dogs lol thats about it. so ya I hope I can help those of you interested in Agility its a VERY addicting sport!

Agility seems to be gaining a huge head of steam. Is the popularity of the sport growing?
We may have to add an agility forum if we get enough interested in the topic :)

Chazhound

SunnyGirl

HEy guys this is SunnyNJazzy I havent been for a while and lost my password and never got the new one sent to me so had to sign up again! yea Agility is an up and growing sport and I am soooo addicted lemme know if u want any questions answered?

Members online

No members online now.