The Venting Thread

Saeleofu

I have no idea what I did to it, but the inside of my right ankle is tender and swollen. WTF? I mean, I KNOW I didn't twist it or anything, but I have been running more. But still...you'd think there would be SOMETHING that would have been obvious as to when or how it happened. Time for tape and vet wrap. I can't remember if this is the same one I sprained a few years back or not.

Barbara!

Food stamps is seriously pissing me off to the point of very serious rage. I can't get a hold of ANYONE and I haven't heard from anyone in six weeks, nor have I received any money. Now all of my app info is obsolete... I'm no longer employed, I don't even live in the same county anymore and I can't speak to anyone to tell them that! So **** pissed! I don't even know if I should reapply, or what?! Ugggh

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Food stamps is seriously pissing me off to the point of very serious rage. I can't get a hold of ANYONE and I haven't heard from anyone in six weeks, nor have I received any money. Now all of my app info is obsolete... I'm no longer employed, I don't even live in the same county anymore and I can't speak to anyone to tell them that! So **** pissed! I don't even know if I should reapply, or what?! Ugggh
LACAFE.COM , is the site for louisiana people to apply fro food stamps.
go set up up an account and reapply, there are tracking areas as to where you
are at in the process.
easy peesy and so much better than trying to get a straight answer out of the people who may or maynot answer the phone.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Sael - tendonitis can pop up like that iirc. I used to get it and it hurt soooo bad at times, but never had a specific incident that started it.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I have my period.
It is cold and snowing out.
I am a dog walker.

That is all.

UGHHHH WHINEEE MOANNNNNN CRYY!!! I love my job.. about 3 weeks out of the month.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh God. Why. Why did I think BodyPump after lifting heavy Monday was a good idea. My biceps. And triceps. And deltoids. And my legs... curse you jump squats... CURSE YOU.

My bank accounts are frighteningly low. But realistically, I think it's okay. I have one more check to write to my flooring guy (we did half upfront, half upon completion) and I think that's pretty much all I have left to buy. Well, I still need my kitchen sink and countertop, but I get paid this week, and we're still not ready for that anyway... I probably have at least one more paycheck after this week's before I have to worry about that. So I think I should be good. Provided nothing blows up. Though actually I have until August before my home owner's warranty runs out anyway so I guess even if something blows up I'm okay.
I think.
If you don't count the fact that I have no money left for furniture.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
My book is ready for pickup at the library and its so beautiful today that I want to walk. But I am far too chicken to leave Izzie tied up for even a minute. I guess I'll drive... Sigh.

tzigane

Dear professors,

When I sign my name in my multiple e-mails to you as Julia and your roster says Julia, that means my name is Julia, not Julie. Also, just because I am a female with long blonde hair does not mean I don't know how to work a computer. Do not tell me I'm wrong over and over when I'm not, and assume I don't know how to do the most basic computer tasks.

No love,
Not Julie

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I have no motivation to work today. And I feel like I may be getting sick. Blech.

My house needs cleaning. It won't get done.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Dear professors,

When I sign my name in my multiple e-mails to you as Julia and your roster says Julia, that means my name is Julia, not Julie. Also, just because I am a female with long blonde hair does not mean I don't know how to work a computer. Do not tell me I'm wrong over and over when I'm not, and assume I don't know how to do the most basic computer tasks.

No love,
Not Julie
Thank you. Rather than checking the class roster to see which class I'm in when I forgot to specify, or respond and simply ask, my professor replied to my email and made the assumption that there's no way I'm in a programming class and sent me information for his CIS 102 class. By the time I got to my C++ class and he asked if we were all sure we were in the right class, I just gave up. Women can't use computers.

Taqroy

Thank you. Rather than checking the class roster to see which class I'm in when I forgot to specify, or respond and simply ask, my professor replied to my email and made the assumption that there's no way I'm in a programming class and sent me information for his CIS 102 class. By the time I got to my C++ class and he asked if we were all sure we were in the right class, I just gave up. Women can't use computers.
o_O Wtf. That's just stupid and obnoxious.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
o_O Wtf. That's just stupid and obnoxious.
It's pretty persistent in CS and CIS programs. Adam said there were only maybe 20 women who graduated from his CIS program. I already snarked off to one professor when he screwed up and assumed it was my screwup. :eek:

Darn straight. Now go make me a sammich, woman :p
:rofl1: Is grilled cheese okay? :p

Members online