Everyone needs a Cowboy...

Miakoda

That's why we've decided to get one! :D

Cowboy is a pinto Miniature Horse, and he will most probably be the newest member of our family. :) We went and visited the owner, who is a well-renowned Mini owner/breeder, and I fell in love with so many of her horses.

She just had 4 stallions gelded, and those are the ones we went to see and meet. They were a bit restless due to their recent "trauma" of Saturday, and also because they were being penned away from their normal pen and pasture friends, but I was immediately drawn to this guy and his soft eye/expression. Even though they were pacing and upset, I still noticed that he and another one (the palomino) were the followers, and he showed an immense curiosity in me and Carson.

Here are pics! (he needs a diet ;) )

Here is Carson just mingling. I have another story about Carson, but let's just say that he is so quiet and moves so calmly and animals are just drawn to him in such a rare manner.

This is Candy Man. He was my favorite going into it (I saw him online), and while I still love his typey head, he appears to be more dominant and high-strung (although not really high-strung, but I can't think of another word right now....lol).

RD

Are you dead yet?
Carson has good taste - I really like Cowboy, too! And SMOKEY oh my gosh! How beautiful!

Congrats on the new addition :D

Members online

No members online now.