Next Foster Dog

Ivy

This is my next foster dog. I will be getting him after this week-end.
His name is Jake and so far I am told he is very gentle with other dogs and gets attached easily to his people. His time was up at the shelter (this Wednesday to be exact) so we decided to pull him. Another lady from the rescue was going to foster him originally but it turns out that one of her dogs really doesn't like Jake.
He was found as a stray and they are estimating his age to be about a year old. He just got neutered and UTD with all his vaccines.

Wish me luck, I hope he is a good boy like they say he is.

Doberluv

He has a happy expression. I hope he behaves himself for you. He does look like he's rarin' to go. LOL. Kudos for taking him in. Hope it all goes well.

Ivy

Turns out Jake was adopted over the week-end!!! He was at a friends place until I got back from this past week-end and a friend of the friend went to visit and she fell in love with him right away. He is such a lucky boy.
Good luck Jake

:banana:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
wow--you are so good at this foster thing, that now all you have to do is think about fostering them and they find a home! ;)

Wow, that's great news! :D
He's such a cutie, I was looking forward to more pictures of him, I really like his color, haha!

Members online

No members online now.