Update. Rescues are HERE!

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Well, unfortunetly we cannot keep Layla, because six dogs would be a bit too much since the rescues are here. She's at her new home now, but then we'll have her in a few days until the 15th.

I've got a ton of pictures, but didn't bring a plug in for the computer here at the library (our own internet is not set up yet). So maybe I'll get pictures up in a few days.

The rescues are HERE though!

Bales is a 7 year old chocolate Lab. He is very talkative but laid back. Not a real athlete! But a very sweet boy who loves to have his ears nommed. He wasn't exactly abused, but more neglected by his previous owners.

Molly is an 11 month old yellow Labrador mix. She doesn't catch on very fast but I see potential in her and she is a very sweet, loving dog.

Elly is amazingly smart, she's a 4 year old black labrador. She is VERY obedient, catches on fast, and is very eager to please. She's small for a lab, but a wonderful dog!!

Georgia is loving the new additions, Oliver and Molly are long lost siblings, you'd think! They're two peas in a pod :D

Pictures later! I promise!

Hound

Hey SmexyPibble,
Do you have any positive rescue stories you'd be willing to share in one of my blogs?
It's new am I am trying to show those searching for a dog that it's a great option to consider..
If so let me know!
Thanks.

Members online