Ok I need help for a romantic night FAST

milos_mommy

I could use everybody's brainstorming help: Fran! Hayley!!! Gentlemen???

BF and I (and Lil) are house sitting for his mom. They come back tomorrow so it's our last night alone since at home Lillian shares our room and my house is full of my family so we get less than 0 privacy.

It didn't occur to me til just now but I kind of want to do something cute/romantic when he gets home (which is very late, only an hour or two before bed).

Current thoughts: make dinner (which won't be romantic but whatever) and set up like dinner candles and play sexy romantic music so it's like a cute date.
Fill the pool with glow sticks and go swimming with him (the pool is cold from all the rain and id rather not but he'd like it)
Start up a fire in the pit before he gets home and make s'mores
Fill up water balloons and have a water balloon fight - he might not want to stand up much after working all day

It doesn't have to be fancy...just anything better than eating at the coffee table while we watch food network please

milos_mommy

I couldn't find dinner candles but I found a big bag of tea lights I put all over the room, picked up a bottle of wine and ordered Chinese. I've got a playlist with Marvin Gaye and Ella Fitzgerald ready to go and I'm not wearing pants. He should love it because he likes anything cheesy and romantic that a teenage girl would swoon over.

Staff online

Members online