For Dizzy - Hudson Pictures

The boy is 5 days shy of 7 months old and is still growing :mad: I wish he'd stop. Today we *Cough Ben cough* were out working in the yard. I don't trust Hudson not to be distracted by the horses across the road, so he gets staked out.

Last week at the store they had frozen pig ears. Score. So when we had him out last weekend when we were doing garden-y, landscape-y things I gave him one of the ears, but when I brought him in it was missing. I figured he ate it. Today, he was scratching around in the leaves and brought it out of hiding. Silly puppy.

I only put a few pictures of him being silly up on FB since I have uploaded 775 pictures of him from Jan til now.

Yknow, if you don't want him because he's getting too big, I could always have him... :)

He's adorable! Kind of makes me want an English Shepherd even more.

I love Hudson! He's got so much character!
He is the best ever. Just got back from playing outside with a frisbee & tennis ball and tug. He is just so much fun!

Yknow, if you don't want him because he's getting too big, I could always have him... :)

He's adorable! Kind of makes me want an English Shepherd even more.
You should get one! I am totally hooked on the breed. He has been the best puppy ever. Awesome off switch in the house, tons of fun outside. a bit of an attention ***** when out and about, but that's OK.

Members online