Fuzzy Goldendoodle!!! Quad Racing...

LauraLeigh

A friend snapped this while Jonah was at motocross, Foster always goes with him and is tethered to the trailer when Jonah's racing .. He likes to sit at the veeeery end of the tether! You'd think it would be more comfy to leave slack! And on top of that, he is on a long tether! The funniest part is you have to take him for a walk to do his business, he will not go near the trailer despite the fact he has a big grassy area..

A few of my son, VERY hard on my nerves even though he's 20!!!

LauraLeigh

Your son's awesome. Just sayin'. But yah, no doubt it can't be easy on the nerves!

Foster is adorable as always <3
Thanks! I am proud of him, just after he was hurt last year I watch through my fingers!!!

Foster is a clown, a big fuzzy clown... My son adores him even though he's a far cry from the more "masculine" dog his friends all have... LMAO

He says it's great because the girls all adore Foster! ROFLMAO

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Great pictures!

Mike raced in Purdue's Grand Prix this last school year...he's "retiring" his last year in order to train another driver since he will be graduating, but I told him under no circumstances was he allowed to crash while he was racing. LOL It wouldn't have been on the same scale as a Motocross wreck, but an injury is an injury. Told him if he got hurt, I'd hurt him, too. I don't know what I'm going to do if/when he joins the Navy and is ever deployed. o_O

Nice quad! I used to race motocross and fourwheelers back when I lived at home...unfortunately it's not a big deal in Maine and it's hard to find events. I have to stick to motorcycles on a track now!

And of course the pup! So cute! We almost ended up with a doodle before we added the Mammoth...they seem to have such pleasant personalities. And Foster has a great smile!

Members online

No members online now.