Weave Sequencing with Psyche

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
So after 13 days of training, on the 15th day Psyche was zooming through 6 poles, with no hesitations.

...So I added a tunnel before it, and some jumps. (All I have is 2 jumps, a tunnel, and weaves.) I wanted to see if she could collect herself between something she gets so much speed in (tunnel) and the entry of the weaves.

She proved successful.

Enjoy!
YouTube - 11.23.09 - Psyche Sequencing

Kayla

WAY TO GO!!! What a huge improvement in such a short period of time, I'm especially impressed that she weaved right past the cat that's sneaks up on the corner of the screen.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Seriously cool and fun videos! I think I've watched them all. Nice job and nice to see how it all comes together.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
CP, nice to know you're watching! My mom has a friend who's also watching, and she says she's learned a lot from them - not sure how! :p

Thanks, guys, I'm really proud of her... They're not so great at the barn (video on my youtube page), but I was stupid last sunday, :p.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Awesome!! I asked for a DVD of 2x2 weave training for Christmas, I kinda want to re-train Auggie using the 2x2 method... lots of people really like it. She looks great!

Members online

No members online now.