IZ play fetch, mom-lady?

Chewbecca

feel the magic
TONS of Ella pictures. I took her out today and we played fetch. I snapped these.
They were taken with the Nikkor 180mm f2.8 lens. Sooo...she looks larger than she actually is in a lot of these.
Also, shooting in RAW is appearing to be somewhat of a challenge to me since I'm not used it. There is LOTS to like about shooting raw, but one of the biggest downfalls I've noticed is that I have to double sharpen my pictures in post processing. Some of these I did not do that with, so they aren't the sharpest they could be.

"wtf is that??"

***MORE ON THE WAY***

Chewbecca

feel the magic
This is the picture where Ella runs OVER her ball because she couldn't stop herself in time.
D'OH!

Yes the fence is blown out, and NO, that is NOT dirt on my sensor. Ella kicked that dirt up as she ran.

***STILL MORE!!!***

Chewbecca

feel the magic

I KNOW. I have 647857 of the same picture of her with her ball.

***yes, there is MORE***

Chewbecca

feel the magic
It's hilarious to me that I was able to capture my dog running SMACK into my fence to get her ball. DORK.

***FEW MORE***

Chewbecca

feel the magic
"Whassofunny, mom-lady?"

"But Iz cannot findz mah ball, mom-lady! Iz not funnyz."

"STFU, MOM-LADY, AND GIMME MAH BAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!"

M

MyHorseMyRules

Yay! Wonderful prolificness! ;)
The last one cracked me up, as did the one where she ran into the fence. Great pictures. I'm sure it helps to have such a lovely subject.

ACooper

OMG! ahahhahahaha.........I have ALWAYS wanted to catch Orson running into stuff like that!

GREAT JOB on the fence photo! Muahahahahaha!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Thanks, guys!

Bax,
FINE. I will try to dig out my point and shoot and get video of her talkin' smack.
I'm not sure I'll be able to find it, but I'll try.:D

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Found it!!!!
Now, if I remember correctly...I had a hard time with videos on it (that's why I've never posted any) because of the file type it recorded in. But I'll see if I can figure it out, and if I cannot, then I'll pray that Ben can figure it out.:D

Chewbecca

feel the magic
hehehe, thanks!
Battery is charging now. It's going to take a while to charge, though, because apparently SOMEONE left it on (and I cannot even remember when the last time was that I even touched it), and I REFUSE to believe that someone is ME.:lol-sign:

noludoru

Bored Now.
"STFU, MOM-LADY, AND GIMME MAH BAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!"
:rofl1:

Nice bokeh on both of those. I love them. And the one of Ella jumping up with only the fence in the background. There's something very... surreal.. about it. This is a really nice set of photos. :)

Members online