Steiner and myself say hi!!!

• Thread starter Vaccaro Rottweilers
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Squishy22

OMG that rottie is STUNNING. Just WOW. I dont care who the owner is, lol.

Hopefully you are who you say you are. I'm not going to get into it and do a background search. I'll just take your word for it ;). For now.

One good tip I can give... to prove that you are who you are. Take a picture of your dog WITH a piece of paper next to him that has "member of chazhound" written on it. That will clear up things really fast!

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

Thanks... LOL... Not only am I the owner of that fine looking boy.. I 'm also the breeder of him... ;)

Yes... I am Vaccaro Rottweilers.. Go see my webpage and you will see those same photo's of Steiner on it that I posted on here... I think that will be proof enough...:)

http://www.geocities.com/vaccarorotts2003

OMG that rottie is STUNNING. Just WOW. I dont care who the owner is, lol.

Hopefully you are who you say you are. I'm not going to get into it and do a background search. I'll just take your word for it ;). For now.

One good tip I can give... to prove that you are who you are. Take a picture of your dog WITH a piece of paper next to him that has "member of chazhound" written on it. That will clear up things really fast!

S

Squishy22

Thanks... LOL... Not only am I the owner of that fine looking boy.. I 'm also the breeder of him... ;)

Yes... I am Vaccaro Rottweilers.. Go see my webpage and you will see those same photo's of Steiner on it that I posted on here... I think that will be proof enough...:)

http://www.geocities.com/vaccarorotts2003
That link is not working. :confused:

You can easily copy and paste photos from a web site to your computer and then post them anywhere you want to.

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

The link should be working now..

Why would I want to take pictures of somebody else's is dog and post them on my website.. That would be kind of stupid of me wouldn't it? It would also get me in alot of trouble....

Look at "Nevaeh's" page and you will see I'm wearing the same jogging pants in the picture with her as I am with Steiner... You will be able to tell them because there is a white strip running down the side of the leg...

Have fun!!:)

That link is not working. :confused:

You can easily copy and paste photos from a web site to your computer and then post them anywhere you want to.

S

Squishy22

The link should be working now..

Why would I want to take pictures of somebody else's is dog and post them on my website.. That would be kind of stupid of me wouldn't it? It would also get me in alot of trouble....

Look at "Nevaeh's" page and you will see I'm wearing the same jogging pants in the picture with her as I am with Steiner... You will be able to tell them because there is a white strip running down the side of the leg...

Have fun!!:)
Only a few pages are working. I'll have to check back later. Although, I have your number (the kennels number), and I can call it to verify that you really are the breeder. ;)

So how much did your house cost. It looks expensive!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
But, that's hosted on a free server. And anyone can take pictures off of google or somewhere and post them ANYWHERE. So, because that a free web page, it could very well be her house, and her phone number on there, but not her dogs. See what I'm saying?

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

LOL.. Why would I take pictures of somebody else's dogs and post them to my website??

OMG if I did something like that I would have certain somebody's going to the people I stole the pictures from and telling them I have pictures of their dogs posted on my website... Really.. It's not worth the headache to me...

See what I'm saying Charlie Dog?:)

But, that's hosted on a free server. And anyone can take pictures off of google or somewhere and post them ANYWHERE. So, because that a free web page, it could very well be her house, and her phone number on there, but not her dogs. See what I'm saying?

S

Squishy22

I see what your saying, but I researched Vaccaro Rottweilers and that web site IS the real website for the kennel. They have advertisements for that kennel all over the web.

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

Whether you choose to believe it or not.. I am the owner and breeder of Steiner...

Thank you... thank you very much....:rofl1:

I see what your saying, but I researched Varacco Rottweilers and that web site IS the real website for the kennel. They have advertisements for that kennel all over the web.

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

LOL.. These pictures aren't on my website.. LOL!! Look at the fence Steiner is standing on in the one picture... It's the same fence that's in the picture of my house.....:)

If the ONLY pictures you have of your dogs are from that web site, than its obvious to me that you are not who you say you are. I could do the exact same thing. It doesn't prove anything, lol.

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

My name is spelled "Kathie"... Not "KATHY".... I will take a picture of myself with Steiner.. Red (she has seen me in pictures) and BMR (I know her personally) know what I look so you can ask them if it's really me in the picture with the dog or not :)....

I dont think anyone believes you, actually.

All I can say is that KATHY PLOUFFE has some drop dead gorgeous rotties!

S

Squishy22

I see you've done some research to try and pull your lies off.

Now check this out....

http://plubaforums.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7956043/m/5701081773

Proof right there that you ARE "Baller". You say the same exact things AND you post the same exact pictures. The REAL breeder needs to be notified of this, and I've done so.

You are getting in deeper and pushing this too far, my dear. I wouldn't be surprised if the real breeder/owner takes legal action after finding this out.

I need to stop feeding the troll, guys. But hey, it was fun. lol. :D:D

V

Vaccaro Rottweilers

Here's a picture of Steiner and I (notice I have the same pants on as the pictures I just posted of him on here?) Please excuse my fly.. Didn't realize it was down a bit until I saw the pictures.. LMFAO!!!!:rofl1:

Send an email to the email address on my wepage.. and I will post it back on here so you can see it and know I'm actually "Kathie"... LMFAO!!! This is totally nuts!!!

What's your next step going to be to say I'm not her?

Added:
You said you sent me an email? How come I haven't received it yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.