The Good News thread

Dogs6

Plus One
Thanks zoom!!!

Jess I'm actually quite a good driver! Only 4 minor faults. My granny wants me to drive her to the shops tomorrow though... Think that is more worrying than doing the test!

The crap news was in the venting thread... the good news is that I just got off the phone with USAA. They are covering the mechanic work because its considered to be water damage and was done by the flooding here in Colorado. Thankfully, our deductible is only $500, it could have cost us a LOT more if I hadn't thought to check with them to see if they cover damage due to mother nature PMSing.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Dog show weekend starts tomorrow yayyyy! Now I just have to bathe & dry two coonhounds & figure out an outfit for tomorrow...

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
The dishwasher is officially installed. It was not easy and that son of a gun gave us every problem and difficulty possible... But t's hooked up and working FINALLY!

Saeleofu

Last night there was an event at the university called "Sleep in a Box" to raise awareness for homelessness. It was super fun, I learned a lot, and I actually slept very well...better than I do at home! lol

We even made the news. I know there are about a million pictures of Logan and I at the event, but I need to track them down.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
My absolute favorite dog from my last job, the one whose owner added me on Facebook, is staying with me for a few days at the end of the month :D I'm so excited, I feel like I'm going on vacation or something, lol. I'm so stoked to see Milo again!

Members online

No members online now.