Chazhound's Collars of 2013 Thread

SaraB

I definitely want to get a fleecey tug leash for my next pup. Anybody here use them?
I adore tug leads! Only thing I use for agility trials (otherwise I forget to take collars off). I've started making them to sell, kind of, right now I'm working on a big order for my training center. Here's a pic of the leashes done, just finishing up collars at this point. I wanted to be sure that they would hold up for a reasonable amount of time before trying to sell them. At this point, I have two that have lasted about 1.5 years with a lot of abuse (thanks Zuma) and many trials. :D

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I adore tug leads! Only thing I use for agility trials (otherwise I forget to take collars off). I've started making them to sell, kind of, right now I'm working on a big order for my training center. Here's a pic of the leashes done, just finishing up collars at this point. I wanted to be sure that they would hold up for a reasonable amount of time before trying to sell them. At this point, I have two that have lasted about 1.5 years with a lot of abuse (thanks Zuma) and many trials. :D

Want want want.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.

those look awesome!

Sekah

The Monster.
Thanks! I like bright. LOL I had someone ask if I ever made "neutral" tones with brown in them, I was like "um. no." :rofl1:
Umm...why would anyone want neutral tones? Don't they know that tug leads are for crazies and crazies like bright colors?

I had some requests for photos of Chloe's new collar alone, so I took some a few minutes ago :)
I love this collar, just so you know.

Grab

Goose got a fox print collar with a red bow because...well..who doesn't want a bow collar? Nog got matchy fox harness because, yes, I think the fox print is just that cute, lol. I was a little sad he didn't get a bow though:p

Xandra

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Goose got a fox print collar with a red bow because...well..who doesn't want a bow collar? Nog got matchy fox harness because, yes, I think the fox print is just that cute, lol. I was a little sad he didn't get a bow though:p
WHERE did you get that fox harness!!!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I am waiting for three custom orders to come in. WANT THEM NOW!

Meep, that fabric was one of the contendors for one of Siri's collars, lol.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I am waiting for three custom orders to come in. WANT THEM NOW!

Meep, that fabric was one of the contendors for one of Siri's collars, lol.
Ugh, I hate waiting for stuff! I want it to be here like, now when I order it. :rofl1:

Looks sooo good, Meagan!
Thanks, Julee! It is so pretty, yet tough at the same time. I love it! I've got another one coming for her as well. Lol.

Members online