My Bullies

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
Firstly, my heart and soul, Kitty. 6 year old American Bully

And then the demonspawn munchkin shark fruitloop, Atoli (Tori). 11 weeks old now? Made of naughty and teeth. And cute. Her ears are currently both doing the button thing, so hopefully they stay that way. I just switched her to raw last night so hopefully the extra calcium helps those ears to not go everywhichway. Iv never had button ears before :hail:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Omigosh, so CUTE! :D I have to say, I haven't seen many responsibly bred/shown American Bullies. I'm presently surprised by how well put together yours are! (Hope you don't take that as offensive, I didn't mean it that way.)

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
I do not take offense at all. There are, sadly, only a small handful of people with a clue in my beloved breed, but I try the best I can.

Thank you for the compliments. I do love them both :)

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
OH THE CUTE!!!! *dies* I have such a weak spot for bullies!

Your dogs are gorgeous! And I agree, it is nice to see such beautifully put-together dogs. Feel free to spam us with pictures. We love pictures.

S

SevenSins

I do not take offense at all. There are, sadly, only a small handful of people with a clue in my beloved breed, but I try the best I can.
True, there are a lot of Bully breeders who breed human aggressive dogs with no health testing, for their color.

...Oh...

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
They're both cuties! I'm usually not a fan of AmBullies because of their conformation and tendency to breed only for color rather than temperament and health, but your two are really good looking dogs! It will be neat to watch the pup grow! :)

Members online

No members online now.