Tha Intro...

Figured I should probably write one so here goes! Been invited here a few times finally decided to join after lurking for a bit so here I be. I'm Kay but most people just call me Whip either works for me. I see a few familiar faces and a ton of new ones to keep things interesting. I currently have 3 APBTs (Red Bull, Gaia, and Bunny) all are great dogs that like to keep me on my toes! I work/compete with my dogs in several venues including ADBA conformation, weight pull, dockdogs, obedience, some flyball, recently started agility again too, and we do some other things as well. The dogs and I love every second of it! The only thing that would make it better is if we had more trials/events or true working opportunities in the area but we are working on that!

Well I suppose that is it, I'm not all that interesting sorry!

I see you...

But not your dogs. It's not like you take pictures of them or anything like that ever

I see you...

But not your dogs. It's not like you take pictures of them or anything like that ever
Oh no I don't take pictures... sorry! LMAO

(I'll update this with some pics later but I am currently off to work.)

Hey Whiplash ... how funny! I was just stalking you on a different forum this very day for recent pix of RedBull - it has been a loooong time since I saw that handsome lug. I just joined here today and there you are! <runs off to get pix fix>

Members online