Day of the doberbutts! (And a random corgi butt too)

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Jaeger, the black and tan doberboy! He came in on Saturday. He seems like a sweet sort. I went in his run and he let me handle his feet to put his harness on right off the bat. He mouthed me a little, but that was excitement about going for a walk. He walks nicely on leash, and is a fine adult gentleman (I think he's 3-4 yrs old). No dog reactivity, but I didn't try him with other dogs today as we give them at least a week before dog-testing as new dogs tend to be nervous and on-edge their first week in a noisy, overwhelming place such as FOHA.

Yes he IS a boy dog. Please disregard the pink harness. :rolleyes:

Is it just me, or is he weirdly bred? He's heavier boned than most dobermans I've seen.

Isn't he a handsome, fugly doberboy!

Here's some Uma body shots to show how well she's doing. Look, she has like, muscle on her legs now!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

For the corgi lovers, a random corgi. She was here with her owners to pick out a doggie friend.

And here's a random corgi butt.

You might remember Chaka from last week. I finally got pics of what she does with her tongue! She'll just lay here like this with her tongue hanging out for no reason. She's just a pup, and she does have all her teeth and everything.

This dog is so badly behaved, but she is FARKING cute.

Two pics of Enzo. He's been at FOHA a few months now. He bounces all over his run and looks generally hyperspastic, but that's only because he stresses in his run real bad. Outside of the run he walks nice on leash, gets along swimmingly with other dogs, loves people, and is a general sweetheart. He just doesn't show well.

DONE!!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Nice photos!

I'd probably place that male dobe at a bit older than 3-4 years. I wouldn't be surprised if he was 5-6. Some dobes don't go grey until they get very old. Ilsa's grandpa had no grey until he was about 9. Ronin's dad didn't go grey until 8-9 either.

SpringerLover

He *almost* looks Beauceron mix or something, though I bet that's really rare. Beautiful dogs! I love the random corgi butt! :)

You might remember Chaka from last week. I finally got pics of what she does with her tongue! She'll just lay here like this with her tongue hanging out for no reason. She's just a pup, and she does have all her teeth and everything.
OH NO!! It looks like she has the beginnings of ETS . . . Escaped Tongue Syndrome :p

Members online

No members online now.