More Spring pics!

Toller_08

Here are some new pictures of Spring. I took her for a walk earlier to try and get some nicer outdoor ones, but she doesn't know down or stay, so it was hard. She knows sit, but as soon as you get to ground level she just wants to cuddle, lol. Ah well, I'm sure we'll have plenty of chances for nice pictures! I highly doubt she'll be going anywhere. This pup is way too perfect to even begin to explain.

More!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
She really is one gorgeous dog. I love her coat and its color, I love her ears and her eyes. . .she's just lovely. :)
(Millie always wants to cuddle when I get down on her level, too. :p)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
OMGahh, Devon! You have her already?! I am so behind...

Spring is absolutely gawjus. I don't think I've ever seen a Toller with such striking coloring. I can only imagine how cute she and Dance look together! You got some amazing pictures, for her not knowing down or stay. She looks like such a wise, calm little pup. : )

Toller_08

Thanks everyone!

Yep, she's home, lol. Has been for a couple days now, and she's definitely not going anywhere I don't think. She fits in unbelievably well. :)

Erica, yeah, the dark red Tollers aren't quite as common as the more orangey ones, but they're definitely out there. The dark, rich reds liek Spring are my favourites... but obviously just being a Toller person, I love them all.

That face looks awful familiar. Spring looks a lot like Pit to me, so will it come as a surprise that I think she's flipping gorgeous :p? I'm so glad things are working out thus far, I can't wait to see picture after picture of the two toller girls!

Her front legs are so thick. Looks like a mighty muscular little girl!

Toller_08

Her front legs are so thick. Looks like a mighty muscular little girl!
Haha, no, not very muscular yet... she's just very heavy boned. Her legs/paws look huge next to Dance, who is very light boned.

Bre, relaxed should be her middle name. She's so easy-going and melancholy over everything.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
she really is a stunning girl! Congrats on bringing her home--I can't wait to see lots of Toller pics!

Members online

No members online now.