Dogged Illustration - SPECIAL for Chazhound Members!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Well, I am getting ready to launch custom work on Etsy, but before I do I was hoping to build up my sample gallery a little more.

My website was giving me problems the other day so my official gallery is not ready yet; however, you can see the custom work I did here:
dogged illustration - individuals - a set on Flickr

Some dogs you might know:

The Auggie Doggie

Bounce

Steve

Finnegan

I am offering these right now for $10 - if you want it printed and shipped, I can do that for $15. RIGHT NOW, for the $10 price, I will send you the high res image so if you would like to have it printed yourself, you can.

I will need between three and five reference images of your dog before I get to work, but turnaround is about 2-3 days (or less if I'm super inspired by one of the images!)

So help me build up my portfolio and receive neat, custom imagery of your dog for a cheap cheap price!! I can only offer FIVE slots of these right now - if demand is really high I might be able to do a few more, but right now I am limiting it to FIVE.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Please post here or PM me if you are interested!! I prefer paypal but checks and money orders are a-okay, too!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I got a print of Finnegan - well, two, puppy Finn and the black sample above - and they are FANTASTIC. Next week I am getting them matted for my wall!

They look great, guys!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Call me blond, but what is the point of these? Please please please dont take that the wrong way, Beanie! :) I've just never seen something like this before. Are you suppost to put them on something? Like a logo?

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Okay, so even though you haven't answered the question yet, you've got me thinking. :p My bank account says not cool.

Do you do whole bodies Like the picture in my siggie? Or just heads?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
What's the point of any artwork? Figure that one out and you'll eliminate all the time art students spend in art appreciation/art history classes trying to answer that.

Allie doesn't have her pieces mounted and framed yet, but I do.

I can do whole body pics (there's one of Finn in the gallery I linked above) and I think they can turn out okay, depending. But IMO, I think the headshots tend to be more striking.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I really didn't mean it badly or to put you down. Honest. I'm sorry you took it that way. . .

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Let me check my bank account... I really, really want one of each of my boys. : D They're stunning, Beanie! Gosh, especially the Auggie piece. I knew it was him right away.

Ps, you should make bumper stickers!!! I am so bummed that Sizzle isn't making hers anymore.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Ps, you should make bumper stickers!!! I am so bummed that Sizzle isn't making hers anymore.
Oh, I would SO buy it if it could be made into a bumber sticker. Thats kinda what I was asking in my original question. :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
The place I could get vinyl and stuff from has long since gone out of business, so I have no idea where to look for that kind of thing...

ooooo are all the slots taken? and would you consider doing one at a time as they can be afforded..lol...

I have 4 dogs i would love to have done..lmao...but in one pop...not so much...lol

TY

I can PM you if need be

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Are you still offering this, Beanie?

I want to get one of each of my boys, and one for my friend, for her b-day! It's on September 5th... so LMK if that's possible. :eek:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Yeah - how about I'll accept requests at the discounted Chaz rate until August 31st, 2009!
After that point, I'll give you guys a $5 discount off my regular custom price, which right now is $25 (making the special chazhound price $20.)

This also goes for my LICKtenstein pop art stuff, which I have yet to make custom samples of yet, but that custom price will be $80 per (special chazhound price $75.)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Yup, I do have Paypal. =3 PM me reference pictures please, and I'll let you know where to send the payment!

emc

You could use a site such as Cafepress to make custom orders on stuff like stickers. I use them to do customized stuff. Your art looks like it would be a perfect fit for custom orders using Cafepress.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Forgot to mention: Chazhound members also get 15% off all my existing prints, including the LICKtenstein pop art prints. That makes them $12.75 each instead of $15!
So if you're not up to a custom portrait, just let me know in your purchase notes what your username is here on Chaz and I'll apply the discount to your order. =)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Today is the LAST DAY to buy at the super special offer!! If you want one, get in touch with me NOW... TODAY... either PM or e-mail me at beaniepup AT gmail DOT com.

Lots of people have expressed interest but haven't gotten in touch with me to let me know they are committed to buy. Today is your ABSOLUTE LAST CHANCE to take advantage of this special offer. After today the price goes up to $25 per (with the 15% chaz discount included, of course!)

They don't have to be paid for today but I DO need to get a "yes, I am buying" from you today - and I am asking that they be paid for by the end of this week. No money, no artsy!

Members online

No members online now.