If Anyone Was Curious...

~Tucker&Me~

Do you remember that thread I posted about looking for a certain video that Fran had posted?

Well folks... I found it.

For all who havent seen it or want to watch it again:

http://www.stopthekilling.net/ (It's the second video)

Warning GRAPHIC IMAGES AND VIDEOS!

It shows animals getting euthanised and dumped in bins etc.

However, if you can watch it, it is a fantastic movie that can and WILL change peoples attitudes.

~Tucker​

~Tucker&Me~

It's very sad, but it is reality :(.

So many people (as the song says) try to avoid the subject or don't think about it. So many friends don't watch the videos or read the info I send because 'it makes them too sad'. I find it more sad that they aren't willing to learn about the problem :(.

This will not fix things!

~Tucker

Chrissy&B

Absolutely great video!! It is extremely sad and at first I wasn't sure whether I wanted to see it, but after doing so I realized this link should be posted at quite a few other forums as well!!!

~Tucker&Me~

No worries :).

I am just sad though, as the original version was bigger and clearer...
Oh well, at least we have a version.

~Tucker

P

Purdue#1

I'm having trouble getting it to come on. Uh, this may be a stupid question, but it will change attitudes about what? can you also explain a little bit more about what the movie shows? this computer is not working for me right at the moment.

~Tucker&Me~

Basically, it will hopefully change people's minds about keeping intact dogs or breeding irresponsibly.

It shows euthanization (LOL, is that a word?), dead animals being dragged, sad faces... ROFL.

~Tucker

Staff online

Members online