Dante is 13!!

tcreed

Weeks that is! hee hee

He's still obsessed with that slide!

And rapidly outgrowing Jac!

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
OH MY GOODNESS HE IS TOOO CUTE!!! :D Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Dante, happy birthday to you ! :) haha. Hey, as for the slide thing, atleast he can occupy himself :)

nedim

Wow, hes a big boy! Congratulations tcreed and happy 13th week birthday Dante!(did that make sense?)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
happy 13..he's a doll..oh my LOOK AT THOSE EARS..they are both UP! Jac is such a cutie too..we had a pup that looked like jac that use to come in for boarding..mama was a nurse and would work double shifts on occasion. he always came with a white sheet the he somehow wound himself up in everynight. In the morning you would find this little white cocoon with a little blk nose sticking out.(u would have to unwind him) Jac and this dog look like litter mates.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Watch out tcreed i'm coming to steal him!!!!! :D He's beautiful!! Jac too! :D

tcreed

I love Jac to pieces, our first real dog. And, doesn't act like the typical Jack Russell, she's not hyper, and she listens really well, I don't even have to leash her around the neighborhood or to go outside. I'm hoping some of that will rub off on Dante!!!

Members online

No members online now.