Obvious trollsare Obvious
So I guess Smudge approves of Arson..

I was packing to come back to Kerri's and they started to snuggle

Can't sleep while you take pics Mom...

Seriously.. We're sleeping... Shh

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Ahhhh two of my most favorite dogs!!!

I think you should pack them and send them here.. Stryder wants to join in on the bromance.

Brattina88

Awww sooo cute! :D
Must be a big change for you with Cocker hair to a crestie? Does he require a lot of skin care or trimming? Just curious.

I always say I am going to branch out and away from the cocker breed as a whole... I love shelties, and I am strongly considering my next dog to be an aussie. But I ran into a new cocker owner today at Rural King and omg I have such a soft spot for the cockers I dont know if I could ever be without one :eek: lol *rambilng, sorry!*

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Adorable! and I love the jammies :D Smudge looks so soft and shiny!! When I was a little kid supposedly I asked my parents like 1000 times for a black cocker spaniel with a red collar.. lol never happened sadly but I love me some smudge!

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I could easily do another cocker. I'm super sad as there's a breeder with a bitch I *adore*.. made contact near a year ago, said if she bred her in future.. I wanted on the list.. told me they had no plans at that time. Fine. 2ish months ago I see they ARE making plans. Contact again, no reply. They want performance homes only.. but I think they are meh about selling to a Canadian as I can't come up with much else in our super brief contact..

But after seeing that dog's drive combined with super pretty.. I don't want less....

I'm bathing Arson weekly.. though the crestie people say less bathing = less blackheads/ acne/ ick.. I am using a bar of black magic face soap I got for myself on him though.. and it's helped my blackheads..

Quicker to trim him.. but he get's fuzzy faster than the cockers. He gets stubbly bum.. I have been shaving his face weekly, and his back (mohawk) and tush about weekly too.. but most crestie folk seem to go like a month at a time. Everything about him is different from the cockers... He cuddles with Smudge the way I always wanted Smudge and Cider to..

LOL, pain to photograph.. He's freshly groomed and definitely shiny though. Sadly still missing a pair of jammies.. so these are all he has so far. And he's cold enough to want his bum covered.

Members online

No members online now.