Pretty in Pink

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Simi got a new collar for being a (totally bad) good girl at the vet today. And it was a steal of a deal. A $22 collar 50% off. Oh yeah. And it's pick. So perfect. I really like it.

Hai der. I gots me a new collar.

But I hads to go to teh vetz to earns it.

I dids not get dis ball theres, though.

It is peerdy.

See?

Dats all. Bai.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Definitely a good deal for such a lovely collar. :) It looks really nice on Simi, who is a super gorgeous dog. :)

Equinox

I never think of pink as a good match for sable, but it really is! It looks great on her.

Just noticed Simi looks like she's smiling (even if it's just a little), or like she's deep in thought in these photos. Love <3 Hopefully she's not thinking about what to make you replace next xD

Ulteed

Simi is just beautiful, and I do love her name! :) She seems to be able to put on a sweet face, but then can see her really to be a mischievous girl at times from her photographs. :p

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Shoulder deal is that she needs another 1 1/2 to 2 weeks of crate rest, plus 7 days of anti-inflammatory meds and then we'll go from there. The vet is very confident it's not a crack/break/chip or anything in her bones, and just a pulled muscle. But if at the end of her meds and her crate rest she's still lame, she goes back in for an x-ray. The vet figures a pulled muscle or maybe Pano, but she said we can assume a pulled muscle for now, since treatment for Pano would be the same.

She's such a fun girl. I'm really hoping she heals up quick and I get the okay for more active stuff with her because agility classes start soon and I've been planning on having her in those.

And I know, I'm so impressed with how lovely the pink looks on her. And it should fit her for a good long time.

Everyone at the vet was commenting on how SMALL she is, and here I think she's HUGE. That said, a 6 month old (Simi's 7 months this month) GSD came in and was 70lbs and I'd guess at 26 inches tall, and Simi's about 22 1/2 inches tall and 48lbs, so she looks small compared to that, that's for sure!

Members online

No members online now.